Sunday, April 12, 2009

Step One: Finding Friends

Blogging really isn't much fun if you're not blogging with people. Why write when no one reads? Or why use a social networking site when you've got no one with whom to network?! So first, I'll need to find people who use this regularly.

Secondly, I'll need to figure out what I want to do with this blog. Picture blog all about my dabblings in the various art forms? Most likely. Pictures I've taken, food I've created, stuff about film. I don't know, it's whatever I guess.

I just got a tumblr as well. Although, you can't really write blogs and post pictures up at the same time on there, can you? I'm not sure. I've yet to figure it out.

OH -- I got my blog name from a new Yeah Yeah Yeah's song called "Hysteric" off their new album It's Blitz! The album is really good, best I've heard this year so far. Granted, I've only listened to three so far, but it's still the best nonetheless. And that's after listening to Animal Collective's Merriweather Post Pavillion.

So to reveal my first photograph (and in keeping with the theme of this post, which is finding friends):

"Penguin Finger Friends"
Toy Joy

ISO-1600
1/25 sec
f/5
40mm

1 comment:

  1. Okay okay. Well my picture just didn't do the desert justice. And I like my name, I'd like to keep a little anonymity.

    Penguins are cuuute. And I want to hear the whole It's Blitz! album. All I have is Zero

    ReplyDelete