Thursday, August 20, 2009

Putzen! Nettoyer! Limpiar! Pulire!

During the 5 hours of meticulously cleaning my kitchen, I thought up this awesome project. The thing about these project ideas that I have is that I'm not sure that I have the time to implement them. Until then, they're just awesome ideas, you know?

Well, this one needs some time to formulate further in my mind. See if it's actually possible to accomplish and maybe, just maybe, I can go forth with it.

For now, I must get back to sleep for tomorrow is another exciting day at my internship. And after that? More crazy cleaning. So far, I've taken care of the stove top and stove coil things, microwave (inside and out), tops of cabinets, refrigerator floor and vegetable drawers, counters and sink. I also organized my food in the refrigerator and my spice cabinet. I arranged them in alphabetical order inside a cabinet designated only for dried herbs and spices. Yesterday (Wednesday) was my first full day off in maybe two weeks. And this is how I spend the day. CLEANING. Wonderful. I also ran errands like crazy.

Tomorrow is oven exteriors, refrigerator exteriors, kitchen tables, pantry and floors. I know that this state of cleanliness will not last long once 1) roommates move into apt [this includes the two new roommates and Victor] and 2) school starts. I just won't have the time.

Maybe I can get my room and bathroom in before semester begins? We'll see.

Until then, check out this image of Penelope Cruz from the set of the upcoming movie musical, Nine. Oh, I cannot wait.

1 comment:

  1. Ah I'm totally jealous of your kitchen. I've tried cleaning my kitchen but it always ends up covered in cisco and batter powder again.

    But I really want to make this:
    http://achowlife.blogspot.com/2009/08/on-semolina.html

    Oh and I got that job at the battalion. they called me in for an interview and instead handed over the new hire paper work. this should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete