Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ennui Unbridled

First time blogging on my phone. It's much more difficult. That said I'll try to keep this short. Only doing this cause this part-time job is a bore. I just need something a little more challenging, where I use my brain a little more. I want to learn! I want constant self-improvement. Can't wait to start at Texas Monthly. Can't wait to start up school again. This part-time job - it takes care of the bills for now so I'm okay with it. I mean, I have to be.

In other words, I picked up one of the best albums I've listened to in quite a while. It's called Hospice by The Antlers. Check it out. It's so poignant. It tears me up inside. I guarantee it will do the same to you.

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check out The Antlers... I've never heard of them. You should check out Engineers - I've been digging their new album, Three Fact Fader :)

    I can't wait to start school and TM either! It'll be nice to get back to some semblance of a normal routine... I start at TM this Friday - my work schedule hasn't been figured out yet, but I might be doing Tues/Thurs mornings, in which case I'll probably run into you!

    Since I'm kind of replying to your fb post here, I may as well address everything. I've passed by Blue Dahlia before (and maybe even walked in once), but I've never eaten there. We should definitely go. There are a bunch of new places over on the east side that I want to check out... are you a yelper? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - my comment is definitely longer than your blog post hahaha

    ReplyDelete