Tuesday, August 4, 2009

August 1st means Lifestyle Changes

New DIEtary restrictions are killing me softly. It's been 3 days. Maybe it's because I've got nothing in my pantry/fridge that adheres to these rules? And therefore, I'm just ill-prepared to start this. Anyways, gonna have to start going to Central Market.

What's in this week's potential lineup for food?
-Potato Gratin
-a crap load of pasta
-lots of bowls of cereal
-maybe some sort of spinach & garbanzo bean salad
-vichyssoise (cold French leek & potato soup)

I wonder how much weight I'll lose by the end of the month? Let's guesstimate. I'm hoping for 5 lbs. Then I'll be at my optimal target weight.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it will take a bit getting used to. But cut out lunch meat and you were already vegetarian anyway.

    I think you looked thinner when I visited. We should make an gnocchi or Italian dumpling soup (No meat involved)

    ReplyDelete