Sunday, January 16, 2011

Highlights: Departures, Offers, and Swimmers

Keeping tabs on my 2011 goings-on. Let's see if I can do this.

On January 4, one of my good friends, who I will endearingly call Gogo, left for France. What that means is I was in kind of a funk for a couple days. I gave him the best going away present though -a Texas license place! Straight from my car!

On January 10, I got a full-time offer from Facebook! What that means is I can carry on with my final semester at UT without having to worry about employment upon graduation. I feel very, very fortunate.

On January 16, I went to my first swim meet, which turned out to be a pretty legit one that had world class swimmers participating. What that means is I got to see Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte (among other big name Olympians) swim. It was pretty legendary.

Hoping that other funtastic things happen in 2011! I'm hugely optimistic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment