Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Revival

It took me a while to figure out what I was talking about in my JUNE 19, 2011 entry. After thinking about this for a good ten (10) minutes, I remembered that this was the peak of my minimalism and I tried the "No (Sham)Poo" challenge. I ended that in less than a month.

I'm reviving this blog.

If you somehow find yourself here, please comment and let me know what you think I should write about.

Per my Quora profile, I like the following:

1/ euro board games
2/ yogging
3/ facebook
4/ learning
5/ travel
6/ the dalai lama
7/ minimalism
8/ beer
9/ language
10/ breakfast tacos

3 comments:

  1. Facebook had you listed as a sponsored ad. I admit it. I clicked. Mostly because I'm curious what the hell yogging is, and google tells me it could be a pretty broad variety of things, not all of them flattering.

    Sooooooo... pray tell, what is yogging?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it like Jogging as pronounced in Anchorman?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Learning, travel and beer? =) I like those, too.
    You could tell about your life in general, I fancy your style of writing.

    ReplyDelete