Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Day 28, 29, 30: So Long, Lonesome

This week has been super weird. But that's the way Silicon Valley works apparently. Changes happen, people come and go, and the world keeps spinning. Nothing's within my control.

Today, we had a little fiesta celebrating the end of Palm. I don't have any pictures from it, but I do have the images inside my head. Motivational speech by Palm CEO Jon Rubenstein, a short little movie made by the MarCom guys. One of those things. Got a little commemorative t-shirt from the event. I also got to pass out t-shirts... cause I'm a marketing intern.

Tomorrow is Day 1 of HP. We'll see how that goes. I don't expect to see any massive changes right away though...

2 comments:

  1. Ah what an end! Are you still in SF for the HP internship? Goodluck!

    PS: I'm wearing my wold shirt right now. not joking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shit, I didn't mean to post it on this blog. Oh well. But ya, though HP does own Palm now, the Palm name still exists, so I'm still here.

    ReplyDelete